[wingide-users] Source Browser Question

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 14:28:43 MDT 2008

On Fri, 2008-07-11 at 15:55 -0400, Wingware Support wrote:

> Have you added any files to your project?  The Browse Project * modes
> will only show things in the project.

That gave me a clue (I often need one) :->

During my struggles to get my eggs directory added I had deleted my
project file and started over with it.  Well, I never went back and
added my project directory.

It works great again.

Thanks!

Tim

Join the OSHIP project.  It is the standards based, open source
healthcare application platform in Python.
Home page: https://launchpad.net/oship/
Wiki: http://www.openehr.org/wiki/display/dev/Python+developer%27s+page