[wingide-users] Source Browser Question

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 13:25:53 MDT 2008

I know that the Source Browser and Source Assistant are connected but I
can't figure out two things.

If I select Source Browser - Browse Project (Modules or Classes), the
Source Assistant works as expected.  But the Source Browser reports - No
Symbols. The Source Browser works fine in Browse Current Module.

Thanks for any config hints.

Join the OSHIP project.  It is the standards based, open source
healthcare application platform in Python.
Home page: https://launchpad.net/oship/
Wiki: http://www.openehr.org/wiki/display/dev/Python+developer%27s+page