[wingide-users] Source Browser Question

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 13:25:53 MDT 2008

I know that the Source Browser and Source Assistant are connected but I
can't figure out two things.

If I select Source Browser - Browse Project (Modules or Classes), the
Source Assistant works as expected.  But the Source Browser reports - No
Symbols. The Source Browser works fine in Browse Current Module.

Thanks for any config hints.

--Tim

Join the OSHIP project.  It is the standards based, open source
healthcare application platform in Python.
Home page: https://launchpad.net/oship/
Wiki: http://www.openehr.org/wiki/display/dev/Python+developer%27s+page