[wingide-users] project management and subversion

Vania Smrkovski vania at pandorasdream.com
Fri Jul 11 07:56:13 MDT 2008

If you use Tortoise for UI integration (assuming you're using Windows,
here), there should be an option in your drop down list to ignore your
.wpu.

I'm at work (no svn here), so I can't dig up exactly which feature it is,
but this is what I did on my project.  Subversion ignores it, archiving only
the remaining files, so your two systems will have independent IDE
arrangements.

Vania

http://picasaweb.google.com/vania.smirk

Life is like a sewer. What you get out of it depends on what you put into
it. --Tom Lehrer