[wingide-users] Mixing Test Types

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon Jul 7 13:23:31 MDT 2008

Pete wrote:
> Most of my tests are under nose, but I've got a few doctests as well, in
> the main source file (ie, a file that doesn't match my test glob).  How
> can I add these to the set of tests?
>
> Alternatively, is there a way of wrapping the doctests in a
> nose-friendly way such that they can be debugged?

Wing only pays attention to files for which there's an entry in the list
of test file wild cards, but if you add one to match the main source file
and then go into File Properties for that file and select doctest under
the Testing tab, it should work.  The testing framework set in the
Project-wide properties is the default but can be overridden in the
per-file properties.

Please let me know if that doesn't help.