[wingide-users] Tests silently do nothing when wing can't find nose

Pete pfein at pobox.com
Mon Jul 7 08:37:15 MDT 2008

Due to a PYTHONPATH/custom python executable misconfiguration (read: I
forgot to set them), wing was unable to find nose.  Running my tests
causes wing to silently do nothing - it reports some messages in the
status bar, but all of the tests stay question marked.  Debugging the
tests takes me to an exception in Wing itself (on `import nose`).
It'd be nice if the feedback was better here, as I spent several
minutes wondering why my `assert False` test wasn't failing before
debugging.

--Pete