[wingide-users] undetermine type

Marcus Low marcus at internetnowasp.net
Fri Jul 4 10:22:26 MDT 2008

Hi,

Is there a way to manually add this to the IDe, somekind of config file
or macro? I mean putting things like assert(isinstance, and  changing
coding style to fit the ide is kinda weird lingo to me, coming from VS
environment.
The are many styles in python i wish to use as is and which i really do
like the style for eg :

 l = o[:] instead of l = list(o)
 l = (1,2,3) instead of l = tuple((1,2,3))

- but of course isn't helpful if you want something like x = y[:-3]

exactly, the [] is used so naturally in python that i would rather stick to that
then changing for the ide sake. At the end of the day, its makes a difference when i am reading the whole code.

Marcus.