[wingide-users] WingIDE and virtualenv

Chris Perkins chris at percious.com
Wed Jul 2 12:14:16 MDT 2008

I was wondering if there was planned support for virtualenv any time in the
near future.

I keep a very bare-bones python install on my machine and keep all my
projects separate.

Because of this I lose a lot of the benefits of auto-complete/source assist,
because the packages do not exist in the python which runs WingIDE.

It would be nice to have a 1-to-1 mapping of project to virtualenv, and when
I opened a project, it would use that virtualenv's python for the prompt,
autocompletion, etc.

Thanks!
-chris