[wingide-users] vi/vim deletion

Greg Bowman gbowman at osbsolutions.com
Tue Jul 1 13:33:55 MDT 2008

Hi,

WingIDE Pro 3.1.2-1 (rev 18362)
Personality VI/VIM

I received notice from another WingIDE user that the typical "d2d" or
"d<count>d" does not work properly. I have tested it on my machine as
well and it asks for "Count", but does not delete the lines matching
the count number. I just tested it last night on the previous
version, and again today on the new version. I wouldn't think
there is config option I need to set, so I'm assuming this is a bug.

Aside from little problems, this is the best IDE I've used for python.

Thanks for the support :)
Greg.