[wingide-users] Strip trailing whitespace?

Rex Turnbull rex at dicad.de
Wed Jan 30 04:28:13 MST 2008

Is there a setting for removing trailing whitespace at save?

Possible solution hint:
I recall that WingIDE uses the Scintilla for its editor window. In
SciTEGlobal.properties I have set "strip.trailing.spaces=1" Would there
possibly be a configuration file for setting this in/for Wing IDE?
(though I would prefer having a spot to set this in the Edit -
Preferences dialog).

Thanks,
Rex