[wingide-users] The 'Add Directory' browse box

Tom Stambaugh tms at zeetix.com
Tue Jan 29 09:02:35 MST 2008

+10.

While we're at it, can we be SURE that the cached directory in the "search
in files" box moves with the project?

I sometimes need to work on several versions of the same project -- such as
fixing a minor bug in a live site, while also working on a major new release
of the same site. I generally keep these in two separate directory
hierarchies, each with their own project file.

I think (though I'm not totally sure) that when I close one project and then
open another, the default directory of the "search in files" tab fails to
change along with everything else. The result is that I inadvertently find
myself searching in and sometimes even editing the *wrong* project -- a bad
thing.