[wingide-users] The 'Add Directory' browse box

Michael Hipp Michael at Hipp.com
Tue Jan 29 08:08:44 MST 2008

This is a small nit, but an annoying one...

Project -> Add Directory  click 'Browse'

I expected it to start the browsing at my project directory (preferred)
or at the directory of the last edited file (2nd choice).

Instead it starts me out at the "Windows root" which is oddly "Desktop"
and from there takes a ridiculous number of clicks and scrolling just to
get to anywhere on my C: drive.

Could we add this to the "Fix it so the complainers will shut up" list? ;-)

Thanks,
Michael