[wingide-users] Free pass to PyCon 2008

Stephan Deibel sdeibel at wingware.com
Mon Jan 28 18:29:07 MST 2008

Hi,

We've got an extra pass for PyCon 2008 and would like to give
it away to a Wing IDE user.  If you're definitely going to attend
the conference and that could use the assistance, please send
me an email privately with a short paragraph describing what
you do with Python and/or why you want to go to PyCon.  We'll
try to make sure the pass goes where it can do the most good.

The value of the pass is between $220 and $400 at the early
bird rate, depending on whether you're a student/hobbyist or
have a company paying for you.  While it's OK to apply for
the free pass if you're working for a company, please do
so only if your company refuses to pay or it is a self-funded
startup.

You must provide transport to/from PyCon and lodging for
yourself -- this is just a free pass to the conference and
nothing more.

I'll wait for replies through Monday February 4th and then
will announce the winner.

For more information on PyCon, see http://us.pycon.org/

Thanks!