[wingide-users] WingIDE keyboard shortcuts on Mac OSX/Leopard

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon Jan 28 09:06:49 MST 2008

Dan Ferrante wrote:
> Is there a way to get keyboard shortcuts to work correctly in wing on
> my macbook running leopard?  It seems that when I hit command-C, X11
> (and not wing) does the copy, which then allows me to paste the
> content in other programs that aren't wing, but command-V is
> unavailable in X11/wing.  It's not just copy/paste not working, other
> shortcuts like save and close  Every shortcut that uses the command
> key does not work.  Is there a way to have X11 pass the commands to
> Wing correctly?  Thanks for the help.

I think you need to uncheck the "Enable Keyboard Shortcuts under X11"
preference in Apple X11 Server configuration (this was called "Enable
Key Equivalents under X11" in older versions).

There may be other options that need setting.  See Usage Tips in the
OS X how-to:

http://wingware.com/doc/howtos/osx

Please let me know if that doesn't help.