[wingide-users] WingIDE keyboard shortcuts on Mac OSX/Leopard

Dan Ferrante dan.ferrante at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 08:02:18 MST 2008

Is there a way to get keyboard shortcuts to work correctly in wing on
my macbook running leopard?  It seems that when I hit command-C, X11
(and not wing) does the copy, which then allows me to paste the
content in other programs that aren't wing, but command-V is
unavailable in X11/wing.  It's not just copy/paste not working, other
shortcuts like save and close  Every shortcut that uses the command
key does not work.  Is there a way to have X11 pass the commands to
Wing correctly?  Thanks for the help.

--
 Dan Ferrante