[wingide-users] Argument list issues

David Person c.wing at personconsulting.com
Wed Jan 23 10:54:43 MST 2008

OK, thanks.

I'm sure it won't take too long to enumerate, since Wing V2 did it
fine... for any particular function or application, the number of
items in the list is less than 50 in almost all cases, never more than
100 that I've seen.

The introspection in the editor is not really important, since there
are only a few top-level functions that are not dynamic. Not being
able to introspect the dynamic object in the editor is obviously
impossible.

Take care,

-dp-