[wingide-users] Argument list issues

David Person c.wing at personconsulting.com
Wed Jan 23 10:13:06 MST 2008

Ahh, thanks.

But now I'm confused, because I've been switching back-and-forth
between versions:

Wing 3.0.3 doesn't do introspection on appscript in the editor window.
Is that generally true or did I screw up a setting? Does it have
anything to do with appscript being an 'egg'? It is in /Library/Python/
2.5/site-packages, which is in my python path.

Unfortunately introspection in the debug window is one of my favorite
things about Wing 3! In using appscript, introspection is a wonderful
help; the applications I'm connecting to, such as Adobe's InDesign,
have an enormous number of functions and properties, and introspection
is my favorite way to confirm syntax. The Adobe documentation is for
AppleScript and the python syntax is different.

-dp-