[wingide-users] Argument list issues

David Person c.wing at personconsulting.com
Tue Jan 22 18:37:25 MST 2008

Is this the same list that "fixing the introspection of the module
appscript" is on? (see my thread from Jan 16th)

I'm really looking forward to that and will be happy to test it. It's
a drag having to go back to Wing 2.x

By the way, 2.x crashes on Mac OS X Leopard (for me, anyway) when
going to Preferences -> Editor -> Advanced, and possibly some other
sections.

-dp-