[wingide-users] Re: wingide-users Digest, Vol 45, Issue 13

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 14:44:57 MST 2008

I would not use pysco inside of Wing nor any Python debugger.
I had to do a conditional import to avoid it.

Psyco rearranges your byte code such the source code you think you are
stepping through is not actually what is being executed. (that may not
be an accurate description of what is actually happening, but
effectively that is what's happening)

It's very misleading, maddening, and would suggest avoiding it if
possible, unless you find some clever work-around.

Message: 2