[wingide-users] Searching in specific directories

Luc Bourhis luc_j_bourhis at mac.com
Tue Jan 22 14:30:35 MST 2008

I find myself often restricting the "Search in Files" tool to a
specific directory because I deal with extremely large projects. I
would really like to be able to search in the directory currently
selected in the Project tool but there is no such option: the only
possibility is to add a directory to the list through a file dialogue.
For location searched very often, this is a nice feature but for one-
off or rarely searched locations, the feature I suggested would be
much more lightweight.

Luc Bourhis