[wingide-users] Not remembering last project?

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Fri Jan 18 16:33:08 MST 2008

Aaron Rubin wrote:
> So, I have the option selected to "Auto-Reopen last project", but it
> never seems to do it.  Am I missing something?

Is it possible Wing is failing to write the recent-projects file in
your user settings directory (location varies; listed 5th in Wing's
about box)?

Another cause would be if however you launch Wing includes a project
name on the command line, but that seems unlikely.

Submitting a bug report from the Help menu with the error log included
may reveal what's going on.