[wingide-users] Anyone using Wing to write Django code

Yarko T yarkot1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 09:54:55 MST 2008

Hi Stephan -

I'm "pretty sure" I'd tried no --settings before (before 3.0.3 update) and
don't remember it working...

It does work now --- omitting the --settings.

The server comes up;  I can browse,  pause in WindIDE, submit something from
browser and break / came back to WingIDE to the paused code...

Thanks!

Regards,
Yarko