[wingide-users] a small thing with the 3.0.3

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Tue Jan 15 09:17:52 MST 2008

johnf wrote:
> This small but I use to have an available theme that had orange window title
> bars and a hint of orange on the tabs.  That's gone now?  Is there a way to
> get it back?

Had you dropped another theme into bin/gtk-bin/share/themes in your Wing
installation or were you set up to run with the system-provided GTK?

I wouldn't expect RPM to remove items you added to the above directory and
if you set the Use System GTK preference, it should still be set so I'm not
quite sure what happened.  The command line option --system-gtk should
of course also still work.

In any case, there are no changes in the theme or theme-related code between
3.0.2 and 3.0.3 so a change in the look is not intended or expected.