[wingide-users] Anyone using Wing to write Django code

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Tue Jan 15 08:55:48 MST 2008

Yarko T wrote:
> Neither one of these methods seems to work on my PC.
>
> All I'm doing is running thru the basic 4 django tutorials from
> djangoproject.com <http://djangoproject.com>
>
> I get a dialog saying "The Debug Process never connected back to
> WingIDE:  Aborting debug session."

Seeing the logs would help, you can get them as described here and
email them to support at wingware.com:

http://wingware.com/doc/install/trouble-diagnostic

Please include which version of Django you are using.

Also, FWIW I've updated the Django how-to on our website to include
the method described by Jacob Lundqvist:

http://wingware.com/doc/howtos/django

(Thanks Jacob!)

- Stephan