[wingide-users] Anyone using Wing to write Django code

Yarko T yarkot1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 01:24:20 MST 2008

Neither one of these methods seems to work on my PC.

All I'm doing is running thru the basic 4 django tutorials from
djangoproject.com

I get a dialog saying "The Debug Process never connected back to WingIDE:
Aborting debug session."

Of course, the dialog refers me to " See Trouble-shooting Failure to Debug
in the users manual."

which I can find in the index, but from the Manual PDF I get this dialog
when trying to "go to" this seciton:

"The specified file #trouble-shooting-failure-to-debug.pdf does not
exist....

grrrrr.....

(Windows XP;  Python 2.5.1)

Yarko.