[wingide-users] Cannot start wingware on Ubuntu Gutsy

Zarneth Tigrane Zarneth at Gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 18:55:06 MST 2008

It would be REALLY nice if future versions of wing would create a
simlink to wing or wingide to the latest installed version.

And a suggestion for Simon in future. Type wing at the linux terminal
then hit tab. :)

Wingware Support wrote:
> Simon Pickles wrote:
>> I came across wingware a few months ago and installed the personal
>> demo. I didn't have a lot of time to try it so the 10 day limit expired.
>>
>> I just came back to it, hoping to start my 2nd 10-day period of
>> trial, and have problems:
>>
>> simon at simon-desktop:~$ wing3.0
>
> Hi,
>
> I think you want to use the wing-personal3.0 command.
>
> Cheers,
>
> John
> Wing IDE users list
> http://wingware.com/lists/wingide