[wingide-users] PyGTK auto-completion?

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 10:33:31 MST 2008

On Jan 11, 2008 9:27 AM, Wingware Support <support at wingware.com> wrote:
> It should work, though we've had reports of problems with some
> distributions and package versions.  Could you submit a bug report from
> within Wing and include what distro and pygtk / pygobject (if
> appropriate) version you have?  Please include the error-log with the
> report.

Sure, when I get back to that computer. I was expecting to find that
it's a problem with my setup (PYTHONPATH is still kind of mysterious
to me), but I'll whip up a simple example and send it to you with that
information.

I'm glad to hear that it should work, because it would be a nice
behavior to have.

-Max

--
"The presentation or 'gift' of the Holy Ghost simply confers upon a
man the right to receive at any time, when he is worthy of it and

Be pretty if you are,
Be witty if you can,
But be cheerful if it kills you.