[wingide-users] PyGTK auto-completion?

Maximilian Wilson wilson.max at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 09:59:54 MST 2008

Hi,

I'm using WingIDE to write a PyGTK front-end for my program. One of
the tooltips told me that WingIDE has enhanced support for PyGTK, but
when I have a program like this:

    v = Viewport()
    v.battlespace = b
    v.show()
    assert isinstance(v.toptextwidget, gtk.TextView)

WingIDE doesn't give intellisense for v.toptextwidget. Does anyone for
a pointer for me? Do I need to mess around with my PythonPath some
more, or is this not supported functionality?

-Max

--
"The presentation or 'gift' of the Holy Ghost simply confers upon a
man the right to receive at any time, when he is worthy of it and

Be pretty if you are,
Be witty if you can,
But be cheerful if it kills you.