[wingide-users] praise and a little issue

Paul Sijben sijben at eemvalley.com
Fri Feb 29 02:24:16 MST 2008

> Do you mean the dialog that shows up before debugging?

> It seems to
> stay where it should be for me on Linux, tho I'm on KDE and this could
> be a window manager aggravated problem.  What window manager are you
> using?
gnome with the ubuntu 7.10 desktop effects (compiz)

> A work around would be just to uncheck the "Show this dialog before
> each debug run" check box.  You can get at this same info using the
> File Properties in the file you're starting debug in.
indeed it does. But when I need to change command-line params for each
run it doesn't work.

Paul Sijben                    	tel: +31334566488
Eemvalley Technology BV       	fax: +31334557523
the Netherlands                	http://eemvalley.com
EemValley Technology werft python & wxpython
programmeurs: http://www.eemvalley.nl/jobs