[wingide-users] praise and a little issue

Paul Sijben sijben at eemvalley.com
Thu Feb 28 01:57:53 MST 2008

I am so happy that debugging now works for multithreaded apps!

One thing that is starting to annoy me is that on linux (gnome). The
debug window is not placed centered, but moves a bit to the right and
down on each presentation. Until it comes up to the lower border of the
screen. Here is appears to be so eager to resize that the window shrinks
until is is unusable and I have to manually resize it to use it.

Is there a way to stop this behavior?

Paul Sijben

--
Paul Sijben                    	tel: +31334566488
Eemvalley Technology BV       	fax: +31334557523