[wingide-users] Running with optimizaions enabled

Brian Hook brianhook at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 13:47:56 MST 2008

I've been using OS Commands or just the regular command line (this on OS X),
however the workflow is poor because I sometimes have elaborate command
lines.  When I want to run with full speed ups I then have to cut and paste
that command line and run it separately.

It would be nice to have something like Visual Studio's "Run" command
(Ctrl-F5) where no debugging is enabled.  If this could be done it would
help a lot while I bounce between performance tuning and actual debugging.

Brian