[wingide-users] debugging remotely on ARM

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Fri Feb 22 17:45:11 MST 2008

Diarmuid Wrenne wrote:
> I have an NSLU2 running Debian and would like to remotely debug my running
> python scripts. I notice that the source is available to professional
> license holders but will it compile on ARM.

It should -- though about the only way to know for sure is to try it :).
  I suspect the OS and what tools are available for building matters
more than the cpu architecture.  The build process uses distutils so
things will be easier if distutils is set up to build an extension
module on the target.

Please contact us directly if you want to try compiling from source.