[wingide-users] Mini-search on the Mac

Konrad Hinsen konrad.hinsen at laposte.net
Fri Feb 8 03:51:56 MST 2008

I am using WingIDE Professional 3.0.3 on a Mac using the defaults for
that platform ("OS X" keyboard personality, Apple Keyboard, Fix
option key bug in Tiger, Global X11 alt key = Option). With those
settings, I can't get the mini-search to work as described in the
manual. I can start mini-search using command-u, but I cannot repeat
the search, neither forward (Ctrl-U) nor backward (Ctrl-Shift-U). I
tried command instead of control, but that doesn't work either. The
key codes for repeating searches do not seem to be configurable, so I
don't think I can have a wrong setting there. Any ideas?

Konrad.