[wingide-users] Pyrex support in WingIDE?

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Wed Feb 6 09:52:54 MST 2008

Konrad Hinsen wrote:
> Are there any plans to support Pyrex in WingIDE? I'd like to see at
> least a proper support of Pyrex syntax in the editor (I currently use
> the Python settings, but a lot of the code ends up underlined in red),
> and ideally also a way to run the Pyrex compiler on a Pyrex file without
> having to open a shell window.

We'll look at adding pyrex syntax support to the editor in the future,
which minimally would mean the ability to turn off the red error
underlines.  You should be able to define an OS command to run the pyrex
compiler in Wing version 3.  It could be bound to a key combination and
/ or run before you start debugging.

Cheers,