[wingide-users] automating the setting of breakpoints

Jason Galyon jtgalyon at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 17:57:10 MST 2008

I am debugging some generated scripts for automating programs that
handle not finding elements by returning non zero number.

To debug, I set all these points as breakpoints.  However, this REALLY
gets old and I was hoping that there was a way I could automate this.

Is there a way to set breakpoints on a file given certain conditions?

Note I am not talking about setting conditional breakpoints but rather
setting breakpoints conditionally.

Wow that sounds aweful.

For an example here, I would take all 'return 1' lines and set a
breakpoint there.

Is this possible?

Thanks,
Jason