[wingide-users] (no subject)

Doug Farrell dfarrell at mypublisher.com
Thu Dec 18 13:42:38 MST 2008

Stephan,

Thanks for the quick reply. I performed and update on my WingIDE and it
grabbed and update referring to what you mentioned, a hang in regards to
themes. My version didn't change (3.1.6-1 (rev 19290)), probably because
it's a patch? Unfortunately, the behavior didn't change either; WingIDE
still hangs when trying to read a *.yml or *.yaml file and has to be
killed with a kill -9 from the terminal.

Sorry,
Doug