[wingide-users] Autosave

Jaime Wyant programmer.py at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 07:01:24 MST 2008

Hi.  I'm using wing 3.1.6-1 on windows and can't find my autosave directory.
According to the documentation it should be here:

c:\Documents and Settings\${username}\Application Data\Wing IDE 3

I don't see an autosave directory here.  Is there an autosave setting
that must be toggled, or am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks!

jw

--
"Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them."
Ronald Reagan