[wingide-users] a question of the order of test output

zhangjiang zhangjiang at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 10:55:31 MST 2008

Hello, I use doctest to test code, it works fine with WingIDE. just a little
inconvenience of the order of output.
Maybe we should compares two lines on the basis of numeric value (now
it's the lexicographic comparison)? If one function have more than ten
doctest Example, after click the "Run Test" button, the first output of "Run
Test" is Example #1, the second should be Example #2, but now it's Example
#10.