[wingide-users] Debugger / shell not working

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Thu Dec 11 10:42:09 MST 2008

Jules Stevenson wrote:
> Thanks for your response. I've upgraded to 2.6.1 and the 3d app seems to be
> playing nice, which is good. However wings is still erroring:

Odd -- the x64 support for Python 2.6 is indeed missing from Wing 3.1.5.  I'm
not quite sure how I managed that one.  Apparently x64 Python 2.6 is not common
since I think this is the first report of this.

In any case, I'm fixing the issue in Wing 3.1.6 which should be out later
today or tomorrow.  Sorry about that!