[wingide-users] Re: Most painful area of WingIDE (and some suggestion...)

Marcin Kasperski Marcin.Kasperski at softax.com.pl
Thu Dec 4 12:56:30 MST 2008

>> Among other files there is also sth strange: .html files are properly uniquified
>> (blabla.html (dir)), while .py are shown without the directory part.
>
> The directory should be relative to the directory where the project
> file is (unless it's set differently in preferences).  Are the .py
> files in the project directory?

Yes. Also, I misinterpreted it, the problem is not related to the
extension. Some of the python files are uniquified properly.

It seems to me that the files lack suffix when not only their names
are identical but also their parents are identical.

For example

<projectroot>/a/b/x/c/about.py
<projectroot>/a/b/y/c/about.py

are displayed without uniquified part, just as

about.py
about.py