[wingide-users] can't ignore exceptions while debugging TurboGears 2

Chris Pizzi cpizzi at nis-retail.com
Tue Dec 2 13:15:26 MST 2008

Hello,

I am using Wing IDE 3.1.5-1 (rev 19085) on Linux to debug a TurboGears 2
application.  As described in the manual, I get the "RuntimeError:
WARNING: sys.settrace..." exception when I first start debugging.

I checked "Ignore this exception location" in the Exceptions tool but
the exception still interrupts subsequent debug sessions.  If I continue
debugging from the exception everything else works fine.

Ignoring exceptions seems to work fine using a simple test case.  Could
this be something specific to TurboGears(2)?

--
Chris Pizzi
Sr. Programmer

2 N Tamiami Trail, 9th Fl
Sarasota, FL 34236
Phone 941-554-2685
Mobile 941-586-6004

www.nis-retail.com

Notice: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender
by reply email and immediately delete the message and any attachments
without copying or disclosing the contents. Thank you.