[wingide-users] Re: Most painful area of WingIDE (and some suggestion...)

Marcin Kasperski Marcin.Kasperski at softax.com.pl
Tue Dec 2 09:03:19 MST 2008

> Odd -- it should be showing uniquifying path info after each name, when
> names are the same or when they are __init__.py (even if there is only
> one of those).

Hmm, I missed that but __init__.py are shown somewhat strangely:

mydir/__init__.py (lib/mydir)
otherdir/__init__.py (lib/otherdir)

(why leading directory?)

Among other files there is also sth strange: .html files are properly uniquified
(blabla.html (dir)), while .py are shown without the directory part.

> What version of Wing is this?  I'm trying it with 3.1.5.

3.1.5-1 (rev 19085)