[wingide-users] Autocomplete broken all of a sudden

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon Dec 1 08:23:20 MST 2008

Peter Sabaini wrote:
> all of a sudden some modules of mine won't autocomplete anymore -- even though
> autocomplete worked just fine yesterday. With others, the autocomplete works
> as before. Any idea what could cause this? I've already tried to reanalyze-
> file, to no avail.

This could be due to changing the Python Path or Python Executable in
Project Properties, or a change in your PYTHONPATH or PATH environment
variables, or a change in what Python version Wing finds by default.
You may want to start by making sure Wing is finding the right Python
version (look in the integrated Python Shell) and change it if needed
with Python Executable in Project Properties.