[wingide-users] Re: Testing Tool

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Mon Dec 1 08:05:59 MST 2008

Wingware Support wrote:
> Michael Foord wrote:
>> Wingware Support wrote:

>>> Were the files saved before running the test?  Every set of tests
>>> run uses one (or more) processes, so it's not a case of reloading
>>> tests or not.
>>>
>> Definitely saved yes - and it happens regularly.
>
> Could you provide a test case?

I think I've worked out what happened. When I press 'Run Tests' in the
testing tool it doesn't run all the test files, but seems to pick an
(apparently) arbitrary subset - so all the preexisting failures (that
I've now fixed) then still show as red after the test run. Repeatedly
pressing run tests doesn't change anything.

If I go and select the file that hasn't run and then hit run tests, it
runs fine. Very confusing I'm afraid.

Michael

--
http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/