[wingide-users] Why translations ?

Chris White chris.chriswhite at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 09:37:37 MDT 2008

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 12:22 AM, <tkamsker at tkamsker.at> wrote:

> Sorry
> I think the efford should be put into better features and error free
> software.

Because if you start with a language (and if why french ? ) you would then
> need to do the major languages as well.
> Chinese,Spain , Russian, German , French,

Okay so if someone wishes to help translate these they can.  The point was
stated that all translations would be community based, not on the Wingware
staff's time, as it takes lots of resources and expense.  That said, they
ARE going to be focusing on the features you request, letting the community
handle translations.

Best Regards,
Chris White