[wingide-users] Custom debug data display

David K. Hess dhess at fishsoftware.com
Mon Aug 25 08:43:05 MDT 2008

I'm investigating Wing to see what it would take to add custom data
viewers/editors to the Stack Data display. For instance, if I have a
class that represents a gradient, I would like to extend Wing to
provide the ability to popup a GUI gradient viewer and perhaps editor.
This GUI would display the gradient settings (most important) and save
them back to the program being debugged if they have been changed
(less important).

Does this capability exist or does anybody have a recipe for how best
to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance.

Dave