[wingide-users] French translation

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon Aug 25 08:38:39 MDT 2008

Chris White wrote:
>     I don't know when I'll get to making those changes, however.  In
>     the meantime, I'm happy to provide the updated/merged PO files to
>     anyone that wants them...
>

> I think this is about what it comes down to for community based
> translations. Are the PO files publicly available, and if not, what's
> preventing them from going fully public (versus a per-basis request
> system)?

We will try to make the PO files publicly available soon and make a few
adjustments so additional languages can be easily added to an installed
version of Wing.  Our current take on translations is that we want to
provide support for anyone who wishes to add one, but that we will not
be updating the translations ourselves.

Cheers,