[wingide-users] Testing pane when using base class as part of a unittest

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Fri Aug 22 10:54:01 MDT 2008

Ralph Berrett wrote:
> I am trying to use the Testing window to run a unittest Class that is
> derived from another unittest Class.
>
>  From the Testing window, I only see the tests in the defined in derived
> testcase, not in the ones in the base testcase.

This is a bug that we'll try to fix soon.  It's trigged by the base
class being defined in a file that's different than the derived class --
the results actually show up under unit_base.py in the results tree when
all tests in unit_derived.py are run.  They should appear under
unit_base.py.

Thanks for the bug report!