[wingide-users] BUG? Introspection fails on socket module

Phyo Arkar phyo.arkarlwin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 09:55:34 MDT 2008

Dear Stephan

 Thanks a lot for your reply. We hope that in next update or in near future
, *pi files will also merged into type hints and methods as it wont be
difficult for you guys to implement that . At least introspection for
standard modules will be good enough.
Hope those feature will be implemented after my 30 days trial is over , and
we will happily buy pro version of WingIDE .

Phyo Arkar Lwin .

Unique Access