[wingide-users] Wing hangs on to files?

Mike Rooney mxr at qvii.com
Fri Aug 15 08:30:35 MDT 2008

Hello,

I notice that Wing seems to hang on to files even after they are closed,
or even if the entire project is explicitly closed or changed. The
result of this is that on both Windows and Linux I can't eject/unmount a
thumbdrive that Wing was at one point using files from. If I close Wing
I can then eject/unmount the drive. It would be great if I didn't have
to do this though, as often I want to continue using Wing with a
different project, or without that file that I closed, but need to
eject/unmount the drive.

Thanks for any help,
Mike