[wingide-users] Possible bug found

Dan Cotruta dancotruta at linnoc.net
Thu Aug 14 07:21:10 MDT 2008

Hey, I don't know if this is something that anyone's run into before, but I
think I found a crash bug.

It always happens to me if I:

1) Evaluate a file into the interpreter tab
2) Create a class instance
3) Run some function of that instance (interactively)
4) While that function is executing (in this case some regexes) pressing up
arrow (to scroll though the command history) crashes Wing.

3.1.3-1 (rev 18566)
August 5, 2008
Linux version 2.6.18-92.1.10.el5
(mockbuild at builder10.centos.org) (gcc version 4.1.2 20071124 (Red Hat
4.1.2-42))

Any ideas?

--
Dan Cotruta
Operations Manager, London Innovation Centre.

Tel: 0203 006 7278
Mob: 0779 163 4020

London Innovation Centre, Lombard House, 2 Purley Way, Croydon CR0 3JP
(T) 0845 262 8545 (F) 020 8481 0460 (e) info at linnoc.net (w) www.linnoc.net
London Innovation Centre is a trading name of Kingston Innovation Centre
(Properties) Limited.
Registered in England under no. 4557707.